Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Welcome to the Healthful Jan Blog

Welcome to my Healthful Jan blog. The purpose of this blog is to track all of the physical, mental, and emotional challenges of weight loss.

I am a member of Calorie King, an online weight-loss program. (The URL for Calorie King is http://www.calorieking.com/.) I subscribe to this site because it enables to me to accurately track my food intake, my exercise, and my feelings about the weight-loss journey through both a blog and the community forums.

The site also includes the Calorie King Program. This program is the educational part of Calorie King. It provides instruction related to nutrition, fitness, emotional eating, and more. (It's an excellent program . . . and will soon be expanding to include even more information.)

So, feel free to join me on this weight-loss journey, as I become a more Healthful Jan.

No comments:

Post a Comment